Stuck for ideas for dates to do as Spring begins?
Here’s our Free and Single online dating guide to how to have a great time with your date, whether its a first meeting or the start of something special!
1) Get together and head to a craft shop to pick up supplies – get stickers, paints, glue, jewels, felt – and then set up shop at a table and decorate Easter Eggs together.
2) Wait for a sunny day and then head to the garden center! Grab some seeds or a pot plant you want to nurture and then plant something together.
3) Head to a cafe with pavement space and order brunch, then enjoy some downtime sans technology and just chat and people watch together.
4) Go to a local tourist attraction you have never visited before despite it being on your doorstep and have fun experiencing something new with your date.
5) Head to the beach and paint little hearts on random pebbles so other people can find them later. Spread the love!