Today is the day of love and romance and we’re celebrating record amounts of happy online daters here at Free and Single!
Here are a few last minute tips for celebrating Valentine’s Day. Enjoy!
1) Try making this sweet origami heart to give to your date to show you care (and you’re good with your hands!)
2) Get seriously cheesy by visiting a specialist cheese restaurant and sharing a fondue for two!
3) Ladies, embrace the day and all it stands for by painting your nails to match your sentiments.
4) Guys, wear your heart on your sleeve for one day a year by investing in some special cufflinks.
5) Lastly, read this before heading out tonight to avoid searching for conversation starters.
When looking for that special someone to share the sunset with, you want to know that you have a network of support to fall back on. We’re here for you. If you want to talk about dating, love or relationships, the Free and Single team are ready and waiting to answer your questions! Just tweet us @freeandsingle or leave a comment. You can also check out our Facebook Page.